calling all Riders.
We’re a dirt bike club of all ages who have been giving back since 1999.
friends of Seacoast Trail Riders
About Seacoast Trail Riders
We’re a club made up of mostly dirt bike enthusiasts who put on charity events that benefit the local area. We have members who recreation trail ride, race and help with our charity events.
Since 1999 SCTR has raised and donated over $140,000 to local public services and charities.
Our membership & benefits
$30/single or $35/family
Due January 1 – Good through December 31
kids / family days
Fun Safe introduction to dirt bikes for all beginners
Club mission statement – “provide charitable assistance to local communities while furthering the sport of off-road motorcycle enjoyment for all ages.
Why should you be riding dirtbikes
- Instead of just asphalt, you get to drive on varied terrain (asphalt, gravel, sand, snow, etc..)
- It’s physically hard to drive in terrain as it requires you to use your body much more actively.
- The mental aspects of mastering difficult techniques are rewarding.
- Trails not accessible to other vehicles tend to have less traffic and might be a welcome break from driving in cities / heavy traffic
- Trails can take you to and through very scenic places like mountains, valleys, forests, etc..
Seacoast Trail Riders is an organization of dirtbike enthusiasts focused on promoting the sport we love and having fun while doing it.
Spanning New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Maine, Seacoast Trail Riders is a family oriented club focused on safe riding and fostering longevity of the sport.
(603) 812 3961